Lovelace Marketplace offers you 2 different types of ads which you can select during ad posting or reposting. It is not possible to switch between different ad types while it is live. Available types are:
If you plan to place an auction, please contact us within 12 hours of placing your ad. You will be required to submit the token in for escrow. This is to prevent a seller from backing out of a sale if they dont get their desired value.
In order to participate in any auction first you need to register an account. Once you have an account visit any auction and in the sidebar you will notice bidding box.
Below input for bid value you will see what is the minimum value you must place. Once the auction is finished and if you've won it, you will receive confirmation mail.
List of all auctions in which you are or have been participated in is displayed on your profile under Auctions.
Yes. Right now we are limiting to 3 pictures, with a maximum size of 1mg each. We have enabled GIF’s. However, the animations only show if a person pulls up your picture within your ad. Because of the size restrictions, you will likely need to use a gif converter to get it under the size limit. This site works well for this: https://ezgif.com/
In order to promote your ads first you must navigate to your submitted ads and from the action menu select last option. It will open modal with list of all available promotions on market as well as your currently active promotions for the particular ad.
List of available promotions are:
- Bump Up Ad ( this will update creation date while expire time remains and can be used only once per ad )
- Highlight Ad ( this will make your ad stand out from others in listing )
- Top Ad ( make your add in the first XX positions of listing as well as in it's regular listing position )
- Urgent Ad ( display urgent ribbon on ad box )
- Home Map Ad ( have your ad appear on landing page )
With an exception of Bump Up promotion all of them can have multiple packages available.
Once you have selected promotion type and period you can proceed to payment screen. Once the payment is cleared your promotion will be active. Promotion starts from the time when payment is cleared and not from time the promotion is requested.
We recommend doing the following with all listings.
- Leave good social media contact information, so a buyer can find you.
- Use a pool.pm link to your asset.
- Use an escrow service if you are not familiar with the buyer/seller.
All of our available packs are listed on our main page.
If your seller has left their social media contact information, that will be the best way to reach them. If no contact details exist, you should use the built in mail system.
There are two types of reviews; buyer and seller. The first step is to register on our marketplace. Next you need to send a message to the seller. Once the seller responds to your message you will be able to review the seller and seller will be able to review you.
When users visit your profile, they will be able to see your overall review, complete list of your reviews, and to filter them by type.
Once you post a review it can not be changed. The seller and you have the option to respond to a review.
If you have found some ad which you want to visit later or contact seller, you can mark it as Favorite and it will be save to the list of your favorite ads which you can access from your profile dashboard.
If you feel that the ad is breaking our hosue rules, you can report it directly from the ad page, by clicking on the Report button and writing the reason you believe a violation has occurred. The ad will remain active until administrator checks it out.
Contact us via our Telegram at https://t.me/cnfthub and we will arrange the escrow details. Make certain you are speaking to an admin. If you think anything is a miss, send us an email to email@example.com.
We currently are charging 1% of the sale price, with a minimum of ₳7, along with the costs of transferring the asset.
The only wallet you will ever use to send to us is addr1q94tctw245zlxj46kfdx2m8f63n8anvhvwrf0s37dtf76e8e94ygy0f5227y4ljsjr4jxzw4cmj2e8ymccna0qfwrhcsfu3r98. If anyone gives you a different address, report them immediately, and do not send anything.
There are several things you should do to keep yourself safe when dealing with Crypto Currency.
- Use a hardware wallet. Both Ledger Nano's and Trezor Model T's support Cardano. They are a cheap investment that is 1000 times safer than not having one.
- Never ever ever ever ever give your seed to anyone. Do not take a picture of it. Do not type it up. Hand write it down, and keep it in a safe place. Or better yet, use a CryptoSteel.
- Always use an Escrow service if you have not dealt with a buyer/seller in the past. Even then, you would be wise to.
- If you think you are speaking to an admin of our site, make 100% sure. Its very easy to make fake accounts that look just like the real thing. We have our payment address listed in the Escrow section of the FAQ. You should never send it to another address if you believe you are working with us on an escrow.
- Never send ADA to a site that says it will double your money, or give you anything at all. They are universally scams. The only exception are air drops, where someone asks you to send 2 ada.
- Be very careful where you type your passwords in at. And
- Dont just click on links in emails.
- Use 2 Factor Authentication everywhere.
- Use a password safe, and have it create a new random password for every site you use.
- And never give your seed to anyone.
- Oh, and one more thing; never give your seed to anyone.